Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Client Push Installation not working for another trusted domain under same forest

I have bunch of clients which located in different domain from the SCCM site server. I did a client push installation to those clients and ccmsetup.log said that it is succesfully installed. Unfortunately, the site code cannot be discovered. After some troubleshooting, I decided to install the client manually using command prompt.

First change the directory to client folder and then type in the following command, ccmsetup.exe /mp:SERVER SMSSITECODE=SVR

The client should be installed and configured correctly after that. You can update or refresh your collection to check whether the client is installed and detected.

No comments:

Post a Comment