SCCM 2012 R2 is now able to deploy VPN settings to users in your organization. VPN Profiles only support the following
- Devices that run Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Devices that run Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Devices that run Windows RT or Windows RT 8.1
- IPhone devices that run iOS 5, iOS 6 and iOS 7
- IPad devices that run iOS 5, iOS 6 and iOS 7
Below is the step-by-step guide that I created from my lab.
Configure VPN Profiles in SCCM 2012 R2
Select the dropdown menu from the Connection type of your vpn connection. I’ve selected Microsoft Automatic for mine.
Click Add to add your vpn server and finally the DNS suffix. Click Next when you’re done.
Deploy VPN Profiles in SCCM 2012 R2
Now you’ve already configure the VPN Profiles in SCCM 2012 R2. It’s time to deploy to the users that need VPN connection. Yes, you can only deploy the VPN Profiles to User Collections.
SCCM 2012 R2 Client